LAST UPDATED: JANUARY 3, 2023
Violent, abusive, or aggressive behavior, however, will not be tolerated.
In order to maintain good relations with our clients, we would like to ask our clients to read and take note of the occasional types of behaviour that are unacceptable:
- Using bad language or swearing at any members of Joe Apps Technology Support or their associates
- Verbal abuse towards team members in any form including verbally insulting team members
- Racist and sexist comments
- Persistent or unrealistic demands that cause stress to team members
- Physical violence, such as pushing or shoving, towards any team members, associates, or clients
- Causing damage to or stealing from premises, staff, or clients
This policy extends to any interaction with a staff member whether in-person, by phone, by letter, by e-mail, by our managed services, or through our website.
A breach of the Zero Tolerance policy constitutes grounds for Joe Apps Technology Support to decline or discontinue services, regardless of status.